Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Little One in Me - A New Journey

In February 2009, I was in Kerteh for a business trip and I had to travel there exactly on the night of Valentine's Day. We had a rather simple V Day at a Nyonya-Thai Fusion rest at Puchong. That night my colleagues and I arrived at Kerteh at 2.30am and I got a room for myself.. Guess that room was not being used for quite some time and it had a kind of stench smell, indicating dust and humid. That night i just knocked out and morning woke up suprised to see the South China Sea facing my room. What a view! it was so relaxing, refreshing and just simply superb.

The date was 15th Feb 09, when I got my menstrual and again I was depressed as I thought it was pregnancy spotting. Well, i thought to myself... let's just wait another month..

Exactly 1 month later... that was exactly 15th March 2009, I did a pregnancy test at home.. And I could not believe my eyes to see what I saw... We finally made a baby??? OMG! The overwhelming feeling was beyond words.. I quickly called my hubby and broke the good news to him.. I took a refreshing bath and while bathing, I thanked God for this beautiful gift that we waited for about 7 months. Finally it materialized! :)

Halleluya!!! JAI SAI RAM!!

No comments: