Monday, November 9, 2009

The Waiting Game


It feels like decades has passed..
Waiting for you to pop..
I can't hear your voice..
I can't see you..
I can't even touch you..
But I surely can feel you..

I hardly can go on..
But I am trying to hang on..
I spend sleepless nights on my bed..
But its so difficult to knock out...
Cause you're getting heavier day by day..
You must be developing pretty well in there :-)

I say a prayer..
I count the hours..
Wondering when will "The Moment" be..
I can't go on playing the waiting game..
If you ever change your mind..
Just let me know..
I'll be there..

Until then ill be playing the waiting game..

Don't you worry..
No matter what, I just want the best for you..
I still can afford to wait..
Just let me know..
I'll be there..

Waiting for you patiently,
Your mom

No comments: