Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mixed Fruit Cake Mommy


I am now 26 weeks pregnant.. How do I feel now? It's totally a mixed feeling. Like a mixed fruit cake. Fear of labor pain, excitement and joy thinking of how my generation's gonna look like, nervous and so on..

However, right now I've already start feeling quickening. A process where the baby starts moving in the womb. Junior Prime Optimus has his/her pattern throughout the day. There are times where he/she is active and there are times where he/she hardly moves (perhaps taking naps in between). There are certain things, sound, smell and taste that he/she seems to be very excited about. For instance when i swallow down some ice cream of chocolates, he/she moves so vigorously. Certain days, when it rains cats and dogs with thunder and lightning, just like any other babies, little junior gets a little frightened. He/she kicks very hard as though its crying in the womb. At times like that, I will hold him/her and say m0mmy is here for you my baby... dun you worry...and a while later, the movements eases down.

The cutest part of all is the daddy. Whenever he notices my big belly, he will stop by to say hi or smooch the baby.. It is said that babies in the womb will be able to hear its parents especially by now.. The hearing should be very well developed. Every night, if I am not watching any of my favourite tv shows, I will be reading my Sanathana Sarathi loudly so that the little one gets Swami's messages right in the womb itself.

As I always tell the little one.. "You will be HIS messenger. I am just the medium carrying you as my child.. but your real parent is Swami. He presented you to me as a precious gift. Right after I wrote Him a letter, I conceived the next month itself. I will do my Dharma well by bringing you up in the way He wants it to be."

Back to the little one.. My due date is around end of Nov 09. Hope he will come out when he is supposed to and will be all super healthy.. That's more the reason why we call him Junior Prime Optimus. :) That's all what this mommy can ever wish for. As promised, I will strongly go through whatever pain it takes to get him/her out safely and healthily. God, please be with me every second of my life.

Luv,
Mixed fruit cake mommy

No comments: